2018 NPC Minnesota State Championships
Saturday, June 9. Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibit Hall A.
Men’s & Women’s Bodybuilding, Men & Women’s Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
National Qualifier & Novice Divisions
Finals: Doors @ 5 p.m., Show @ 6 p.m.
2017 Event Photos
Separate tickets are needed for both prejuding, finals and other expo events; prejuding is GA and finals seating is assigned.
Entry forms may be filled out, paid for and submitted by clicking the link below. If you prefer, you may also use the link below to open, print and mail your entry form and payment to us. If you have any questions about filling our your entry form, please read this blog post. You may pay for your entry by check, money order or credit card prior to the entry deadline; after the entry deadline, no personal checks will be accepted. If you choose to mail your payment, your entry will not be complete until payment is received.
6/5 Second entry deadline. On this date, the entry fee increases to $150/class and entry forms will no longer be accepted via snail mail, entries and payment must be submitted online at this point.
Athlete Check-In Information
Athlete check-ins will be Friday 6/10, 6-7:30 pm, location Host Hotel. We will be doing a “rolling” check-in, meaning that all divisions can check in at anytime between 6 and 7:30 pm. All competitors must check in to be heighted or weighed on Friday night, anyone who has missed check-ins will not be allowed to compete. The below list has general info for check-ins, please see your athlete info packet (sent out via email, link to download again is below) for all information.
- If you have a valid district or national NPC height card, you should bring it with you to avoid having to be re-heighted. A photo of your height card will suffice as well.
- If you have your current NPC card, you must bring it with you. If you do not have your NPC card or a valid receipt from your recent purchase of an NPC card, you will need to pay at registration. You can also purchase your NPC card in advance online – this will save you time at registration on Friday!!
- Classic Physique and Bodybuilding athletes MUST weigh in wearing their posing suits. No exceptions.
- Bikini athletes must wear their suits bottoms, they will be checked during check-ins to confirm that they are stage appropriate. No exceptions.
All athletes in the pump room (backstage) at 8:20 am.
All athletes in the pump room (backstage) at 5:30 pm.
Open Overall Prize
Open Overall Champions receive a ball cap with the show logo and overall champ embroidered on the hat from On Track Training and Tainted Industries.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
The host hotel for the 2018 Minnesota State Sports Expo will be the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis. This beautiful hotel has great amenities and is close to the Minneapolis Convention Center for the expo. They are offering a group rate of $149/night through May 8th, or until our group block is full. To book, use our booking portal online or call 612-370-1234 ask for the MN State Championships Fitness Expo rate!
- Refrigerators in every room
- Microwave room provided by promoters
- Spray Tanning, Hair & Make-Up from exclusive sponsor Hard Body Bronze done on site
- Within easy walking distance of MCC
Minneapolis Convention Center